Monday, September 18, 2006

What becomes a gentleman

Tell me... What do you look for in a man?
The look, the money, or the cliche things that you usually say... "I want a man who is nice, understands me, accepting for the way I am, blah, blah, blah..."? Does that kind of perfect man still exist?
My friend once told me... that I cannot find a perfect gentleman because they are all gay. Well, I can pretty much say it's true. I meet this guy, he's cute and all that, in short he was the first perfect gentleman that I ever met. He's gorgeous inside out. He has everything that you look for in a man... Beside about him being gay, of course... :)
I love gay people... I do. No doubt about it... No wonder that they say gays are women best friend, well maybe after diamonds... =D
Now what do I look for in a man?
Ehm... Yeah... I look for those cliche thing that I probably won't find in a man. But, I'm not saying that I may go for men at once. Haha. Course not. But, I really want to have another relationship. Just start a new page with a new man. A man who surely deserve me... Yeah... someday...
I often wonder, when will he comes along. But, everytime I found someone who comes along, I runaway. Simple as that. What happen to me? I don't know... I kinda caught up in this thought about not making any certain relationship as lovers with your dear friend since it will ruin your relationship with him afterwards, unless you got married, of course... Well, but how should I know. I'm too scared to take a chance...
Been in few relationship that ends up without me knowing where is the one I used to love... :(

No comments: