Friday, October 05, 2007

Mr. Opportunist

I’ve wanting to write about this guy a lot. Mr. Opportunist. Let’s call him Mr. O (for Opportunist instead the other O).
I’ve known him from 2002. We were close back then, but not anymore. Why? Because I’m no longer that important in the group since I have more works to do outside the group (although it doesn’t mean that I left the group), so I spend less time there and no longer able to participate in all the activity or important events (only some of events that I can do now).
But why do I call him Mr. O?
It’s because he deserves it... He’s like the most opportunist person in the world. Based on my experience and observation, he’s only friend with those who’s got some kind of power, popularity and anything that he can use in order to get him that much attention he needs. When you lose them, then you lose him…
At first I wondered why he was some what bitter at me. Then I found out that he had new group of friends beside us, say that it’s group B. Later, group B told me that they’ve been left out by him for some reason and some time. He then hanged out with Group C which was later told me the same thing that happened with Group B, etc, etc.
From those situations, I noticed that all the groups have either one or more of these factors, power and popularity. He hangs out with one of the famous people rite now and forgets about us…

No comments: