Saturday, February 09, 2008

Maybe, I wish...

I wish everything could go as simple as that, just like a snap of your fingers and everything could go your way, but unfortunately... the answer just has to be 'no'. Although it doesn't mean that there's no way at all, but still... sometimes it just harder than it seems...

But why? Why couldn't it be the way that I want?

I keep asking why, why , why and why to myself. I'm great in giving people answers, but I can't give any answer to my own question... So sad...

I wish i could be a more open person than I am today. Well, in fact, I don't think I'm that open anyway, maybe not even to myself. Sometimes I find it hard to understand the way I feel inside, or maybe just scared to look deep into my heart... to finally realize that it is what it is... and when I do... all just too little too late... or so I thought...

No comments: