Monday, June 21, 2010

One Once Said Pt. 4 - Deyana Lomban's Edition



“Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

"I asked God for strength that I might achieve.I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey."

"Memberi adalah bukti bahwa Anda sudah menaklukkan ketamakan"

“By seeing the seed of failure in every success, we remain humble. By seeing the seed of success in every failure we remain hopeful.”

"Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."

"When I am honest I never feel stupid. And when I am honest I am automatically humble."

No comments: