Monday, July 19, 2010

Soar Up High

Time goes on

Without me knowing where it went

Seconds turn into minutes

Roll into hours

Drift into days

Swift into weeks

Run into months

Race into years

People come and go

Just when I'm looking for something to grasp,

There you were lending your hands toward me

Just when I thought I have someone to hold on to,

You fly away

Soar up high,

Reach your dream

For I am here

Watching you spread your wings

Step on that pedestal

And jump through each obstacle

For I am here

Waiting for you to come back

With a smile of satisfaction

And say "I got what I want"

For I am here

Standing around you all the way

For you to walk each path of your destination...


PS. Happy birthday! :)

1 comment:

Aris said...

ini khan yang buat gw??????? THANK YOUU!!!!!!!!! :)

reach ur dream also babe....
ya sama2lah mencari mimpi kita...