Sunday, October 10, 2010

Loves The Crescent Moon On The Sky Tonight

If you really mean what you say of doing something good for me, then be it. But is that something good for me will always turn out to be hurting my feelings? If so, please, just stop. You don't actually need to do me any good. Just stop. Because at some point, I just can't handle it no more.
You said you care but you don't actually care at all about what I actually feel inside. I said it, but you always take it to the wrong direction and got me misunderstood. You just don't want to spare a little tiny time to think about what I said, about my feelings. Blinded by the rage that you got of someone else and you take it all out on me. You don't want to ever bother to give a time to hear my explanation. Not a bit.
I'm not that stupid little girl no more that can be bought by sweet words or any manipulative steps you're making. I have feeling that grows stronger and thoughts that become smarter. I think and I feel. I hurt and I heal. As time goes by, it will mend all the scar, but never know if they will recover when you keep on rip it open and leave it bleeds.
Oh, forget it, you never know that I have it anyway.
Please keep an eye open when you're too angry and can't seem to see anything clearly in order for you to give your best shot to the right target, not miss it for another and end up hurting innocent people. :)

No comments: