Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Little Prayer In The End

As much as I want this thing to work, I realize that there are just too many hurdles along the way that I have to pass. Too many walls to climb, too many muddy rivers to cross, and too many traps to avoid and jump. I don't even know if I would make it there alive at all.
I want to believe that things will work out fine and I'll get what I've always dreamed of, but the signs shown were not that good. Yes, so many positive signs seen, but there's one tiny little thing that might ruin everything.
Differences. It is something that's never been a problem for me that probably will become the minor negative factor that will create a major conflict that will ruin every little piece of positive signs that have been generated along the way.
I have my doubts now and there's no use to hide it. Being a positive person can't help me make it, at least for now. I'm done believing that it will happen the way I always wanted, but will never stop believing that everything will work out for the best on His own way.
So Lord, please give me the courage to face every decision You make that might make me feel unhappy and desperate. Please brave myself for I might not have what I've always wanted. For Your ways are always the best for us. Please open our eyes, heart and mind to see each hidden and obvious kindness and blessings that You bring to our daily lives.

No comments: