Sunday, May 20, 2007

This One's For You

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE
Wish I could be the one, the one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you that I'll always stay with you
But baby that's not me
You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do
I could say that I'll be all you need but that would be a lie
I know I'd only hurt you, I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
I hope someday you can find some way to understandI'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go but deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do
You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you something better than the love you'll find with me
I could say that I'll be all you need but that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you, I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
Leaving someone when you love someone is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you
Oh I don't wanna leave you, baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
Baby, its never gonna work out
I love you, goodbye
**************************************************

This is definitely for you. This song speaks my heart. Well, at least I guess so. One of my friends said that I’m closing my heart for this one person to come in the future. I close my heart, including from you.But do I really close my heart for everyone to come in??? The answer will be NO!!! I’m willing to open my heart just for anyone. But, please don’t hope too much from me, because I don’t wanna hurt you or anyone at all. Not this way. I was not intending to do it by any chance.
I just can’t be with you for some reasons that I don’t even know why I have those reasons, I don’t even know what. It’s just me. Not you… you definitely deserve someone better and that’s not me.
I’ll be here… getting ready to love and to be loved… anyone and by anyone… at all…

No comments: