Sunday, May 20, 2007

Panty Malfunction

Yess, that’s exactly what I’m going to write here… My panty was falling down. Apparently, I took the wrong panty. Just without looking I took the loose ones, since it was on the top of my panties drawer. Apparently… I think I ran out of panties. How come you ran out of panties??? Well, maybe it’s just me… Silly me. Lazy me to wash em or just dirrrty me??? I leave em all to you… =P
Now here’s the story… After I took that wrong panty, as usual I put on my jeans… and changed it afterwards with just a skirt. While I was walking to my friend’s place, I felt so unconfy down there and realized that it was my panty which was falling down. Unfortunately, there was no place for me to fix it, so… I walked awkwardly to my friend’s place. I tried to hold the panty with just my thighs. Lord have mercy on me.. I was about just took it off on the street full of people. I wonder what would it be if it really fell down… I’d be damned embarrassed!!! The good news was… I made it to my friend’s place without my loose panty hanging out raced the skirt bottom… =P No more using that one, Val!

No comments: