Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Invisible

I keep on asking why on earth it has to be this way?

I was that close to get to you, but something was standing between us. Something invisible, that is. But we both see it.

I choose to ignore, and you choose to take care of it.

I don’t know why you chose that option, and I wonder how you will take care of it.

How could you take care something invisible? Just for the sake of time? Just for the sake of a memory?

It’s like playing with your imaginary friend, and me playing with David Cook. We just play with them in our minds. We can’t take care of them. They’re invisible. Even David Cook, the closest I can get to him is just by being his fan. I can’t take care of him the way I want to.

That’s all, that’s it, that’s all it is, that’s the way it is.

Nothing more.

You can’t take care something invisible.

It won’t talk to you.

It won’t be there for you.

It won’t take care of you.

It won’t be me…


No comments: