Monday, August 17, 2009

I Know You Too Well To Be With You, I Know You Too Well To Let You Go...

I know the things that you like
I know the things that make you afraid like a little child

I know when you give up
I know when you fired up

I know what makes you happy
I know what lets you down the most

I know when you fall in love and I know how you love
I know who you love
I know you could easily say love to someone
I know you say it while you’re still in love with someone else

I know you’re afraid of being lonely, doesn’t anybody?
I know we’re miles apart
I know too many differences drift us apart
I know that I’m your best friend anyway
I know that we can’t go anywhere

I know that I’ll be here when you call
I know that I’ll be here when you need a shoulder to cry on
I know that I’ll be here when you fall
I know that I’ll be here when you need strength to lean on

I know you better than you know yourself
I know you by heart, by mind, by soul you can confess
I know you too well to be with you,
I know you too well to let you go

PS. I know that you don't know that this is dedicated to you
I know that you didn't know because I didn't say

No comments: