Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Wish Came True pt. 2


Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for making another wish of mine came true. He found someone else and hopefully she’s better than me. I hope she can take a good care of a man who has an undeniably wonderful heart. A man that I care about... A man that I miss…

I missed the chance to say what I really feel just because I was too scared of what might happen. I missed the chance to cherish one of the most sincere gifts of life just because I was too afraid of what’s waiting ahead.

Here I am now, standing still on the place where I let him go to fly and explore the world in order to find his greatest treasure of life. Here I am looking from afar, trying not to let those regret slipping through my mind.

I should be happy because I got my wish, for him to go and be happy. I don’t want to turn childish by saying it should be me…

I never said I love him but I did say goodbye. Then came the days where I missed him but I never told, but what I could see is him walking by…

Thank you for letting him into my life, although it was only for a short while… J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yi...

Is this the guy that you told me that always come and go?

-simpleguy-


PS : see your facebook,you'll find out who am I