Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seek for the Truth?

Most people seek for the truth, although it will come out as something hurtful. But me, unlike most people, I prefer not knowing the truth when I believe that I will get hurt. Is that a stupid thing to do? Well, it might. Sometimes, I think that I should know the truth, whatever it is, in order to move on. But, let’s say that I’m not that strong and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Most of time, I’m scared to know the truth. Afraid that it will hurt me at some point and I’d be unable to heal myself. So… At times I prefer not to know the truth, although it’s surely killing to simply know the truth…

Anyway… One way or another, ready or not, I will eventually find the truth… and all the consequences. Just be brave and believe that it will pass… as something good, bad or whatever in between… :)

No comments: