Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Playing With Fire

I can’t deny it feels good and I hope it’s for real. If it doesn’t, it might do more damage than it should and longer time to heal. Make my day, make me smile, there’s no way that it’s not worthwhile.

How many people enjoy playing with ‘fire’? Well, whatever the number is, add me up! I’m playing with ‘fire’, I’m getting burned and I’m enjoying it right now.

So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down?

I realize what damage I will have, how long I will heal and every loss that I might get. But, guess what? I’m playing on. I don’t even try to stop myself to fall again, because it surely feels good for some reasons.

I’ve been burned so many times, I’ve been broken and there’s no way anyone could make it any worse. You can’t break a heart that’s already broken. You can’t knock me on my feet when I’m already on my knees!

I don’t say that I won’t feel hurt anymore, it’s just that, I’m getting used to the feeling although I’m tired of it. I’m tired of getting through this winding rocky path of roads…

But now, I’m ready… Come and get me!


No comments: