Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aware and Ready

As I sit here thinking about what have I done, I kind of feel stupid. Too stupid for making so many mistakes that I could’ve avoided beforehand. But, if you ask whether I have any regret, or do I feel sad, I’m pretty sure I’m going to say ‘no.’ I’m sure feel disappointed and I do feel angry, but this matter worth no tears coming out from my eyes.

All I do is keeping my promise not to walk out, not to walk away. I will not break my own promise to anyone. I make promises I can keep. I have put my heart on my sleeve, all my effort, and every little bit of my happiness and sadness to keep the promise just to find out that it’s impossible to do it alone. Now all I see is myself saying, “At least, it’s not who’s walking away.”

I’ll stay here, as tired as I can be, but I’ll survive, I’ll get by, somehow, in time.

Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. It's you the one whom you have to worry. You're hurting yourself by hurting me. Stop doing this or you're going to hurt yourself even more. And again, I'll be here, just like before. Aware and ready to heal you J

No comments: