Sunday, August 01, 2010

Glimpse of Thoughts


I always find it easy to say what I want to say or how I feel. But, I find it extremely difficult to say what I really mean.

Declaring that you’re in love with someone in public might be one of the most romantic things to do in this world. Everybody would know about what you feel towards that someone, well, at least your friends will. Sweet, isn’t? Your loved ones would put a smile on their faces, especially when they love you in return, it would bring them to the so-called cloud 9.

But, would it be fair to say it when you weren’t that sure about how you really feel? Or worse, would it be fair to say it when you were playing games with someone else, and more, if that someone else was actually falling in love you? Don’t you think it would hurt the other party?

No comments: