Friday, November 26, 2010

Conversation Between My Conscience and Myself


Myself (M): Damn! I think this shiz has got the best of me.

Conscience(C): Well, why do you think so?

M: Maybe because it seems like I'm not myself these days.

C: Nope, I think you are yourself everyday.

M: No, I'm not.

C: Hey, I'm your conscience. I know you better than anyone else, even yourself.

M: How so? I know myself better than anyone else and God knows best.

C: Yes, but I am your conscience. I am yourself and your mind. I am you, inside out.

M: Really? So? You must be thinking I’m not myself lately as well, right? That shiz really got the ebst of me.

C: Actually, on the contrary. I don’t think that way at all.

M: What? How come?

C: Because, that one that you see, the person you feel, the one that you feel that you’re trapped into is none other than yourself. It’s you.

M: Oh, no no no no no no no! It’s not! No way in hell that this is myself.

C: It is you, dear. It’s the other side of you that you kept so well hidden until you forgot that it’s even exist. You deny that side of yours because you choose not to know it. It’s you. It’s part of you.

M: It can’t be.

C: The more you deny it, the harder it is for you to move on in your life. You will eventually find yourself drown in sadness, grieve, regret and other negative feelings that’s created by you!

M: Me? I never create negative feelings. Who wants to anyway?

C: You're right, no one wants to. But, like it or not, realize it or not, it's you who creates every feeling you are feeling throughout your life. So, your feeling is up to you. It's your choice.

M: Really? Are you sure?

C: Yes, for sure. Befriend with every little part and side of you and you shall be fine. Got to know them and easier you'll get by.

M: Will it be easy to do it?

C: Yes, but it takes a long time to make it perfect, but you need not to worry, you're on your way.

No comments: