Saturday, February 05, 2011

If Only Words Could Come Easily

Many times I bite my tongue just to prevent myself to say what I should say straight to your face. Many opportunities wasted just because I feel afraid of what the result might be, for what I believe, it has a very big chance of me losing you in one way or another. I never wanted for that to happen at all, for what we have right now is something that I truly treasure and appreciate.
So, what now? Nothing, I guess. But constant prayer every time I think of you. And hints, yes, something that I rely on lately. Hints I've been given and clues I've been telling.
All is hidden, all is kept so well. Incapable of bare everything down the winding road. It goes too long to be able to be explained. It's way more complicated and filled with bumpy hinders here and there. Unable to straight them down. Crumpled into one big ball of hope with no core.
Blindly driving the blinded emotion that gets the best of the most logical logic. Beaten by the anxious that keeps creeping and eating each little core of poor courage. Damaged and supressed. No way out. Just stuck there, wondering when will this wandering ever over and where it may lead. To my path, or someone else's...

No comments: