Friday, February 11, 2011

Sadly, I'm Right...

I've always sensed that something went wrong. Wasn't quite sure what it was, especially when no one said anything.
Things were forced to please people one way or another. Didn't quite working well. Instead, me, personally felt really hurt. Seems like all my effort was worthless. Nothing was right when perfection was already impossible. Knowing nothing might be suck, but, knowing everything could be suck even more. Both ways were annoying.
Now, I found the clue that explains everything. Why things have been like this and such. Surprisingly, it wasn't surprising at all. Although I have to admit that it was making me wonder and flattered at the same time. Funny how it made me feel that way, right?
Puzzled, as always, and it's making me think about how should I react in this situation. Be quiet isn't taking me to a spot where I always wanted, but making a slight move is not helping at all. Searching for the best way to accomplish the mission.
Hurt but barely could cry. One wish had come true, not to cry over this and just be brave enough in going through every bit of this. This heart has beaten out of my chest, screaming out to be let go of every little bit of strong emotion. It screams in silence I can't even hear, but surely can feel every strong beat of it. Determined, but helpless.
This brain wants to go where the heart doesn't want to even tiptoe in. Sure they both going to the same final point, the only problem is the way they have decided to board on. Split between two indecisive major parties. Difficult to choose one and leave out the other when both have a really strong connection. Both made me myself, who I am today. Both constructed me to be a well human being. Not perfect, but just enough to light one candle for the whole wide world.

No comments: