Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Leaving My Worries

Here I am
Just lay and staring at one brightest star
Wishing for a wish that never dies
Or damned

All coasts are cleared
All shores are tamed
But one inside is restless
Begging a soul to keep making a mess

No good is quite right
No crime with such light
Darkness might turn into gray
But shine seems kid of far away

When loads are bared
And hopes are said
Fight begins to fade
All worries should be laid

To rest...

At best,
This worries should be left alone
Leaving them done
In the hands of The Great Creator

At least,
I am only this fragile human
With human nature decorate the soul
And there's no shame to be one

So, here I am...
Trying to leave all my worries behind
In the hands of good Lord to be done
All the best alone at His time...

No comments: