Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Simply Scared

You might feel like I've changed or became even more annoying that I usually was. Don't worry, I feel the same way. I'm wondering to myself as well, about what is going on with me, with my mood and my temper that raised like a rocket. Yup, that fast. I just couldn't help myself. I lost my grip of patience.
Many times I asked myself to calm down and be positive but always making me ended up in the bottom of my sorrow. Crying is all I can do when I can't scream out the words I long to say.
Too many disappointment from someone I really trust, someone I really count on. What comes worse, most of the disappointment came in unexpected moments, and worst, it happened times in a row.
Some might say that it's time for me to let it go for it has happened for so many times. But, I can't. I made myself this promise some time ago to just stay here and not leaving, because I'm needed, because that's what I should do.
Been trying so hard to forgive but it's definitely hard to forget. All gathered into one conclusion, I'm simply scared of losing you.

No comments: