Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You're Amazing

Looking at your innocent face
Amazes me in every case
Your sweet words
Capture my heart to the chord

Yes, you are amazing
Your charm brought me to the light
Bedazzled me in everything
Create faith that I can hold on tight

Oh, you are amazing
You are something I can cling in

One storm just come rushing
Thunder lets your defense falling
The rain washes away your smile
The lightning flying it away for miles

Oh, you were amazing
And is that mask you're wearing?
And is that script you're reading?
And is that you you're playing?

You're changing colors faster than seconds move in a clock
You're swinging your mood worse than dancers in a dock
You paralyzed by things you analyze
You claim the world is yours alone to synchronize

Too weak for one who thinks he's the strongest
Too stupid for one who thinks he knows it all
Too timid for one who thinks he's the bravest
Too vulnerable for one who thinks he could rule the world

Yes, you were amazing
For every little things you've done
Yes, you are still amazing
For every little dumbest thing you've become

Unbelievably amazing
Because you don't simply don't know how stupid you are

No comments: