Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wonder as I Wander

Seems like the dark clouds follow, cover the world around all day
Prevent the sun from shining its brightest beam to the earth
Block the warmth produced by the sun

Wonder as I wonder here on earth
Tripped over something unknown and hurt
Then lost into one journey
Of what's cold and blurry

And here I am with my mind floating everywhere
Here and there uncontrolled of what's coming next
The past and future running after each other as they dare
Passing carelessly listing and hiding every little facts

Eyes cannot be shut wide open
Lips cannot be sealed while singing
Hand cannot be cuffed when it's hidden
Feet cannot be tied when it's running

Looking over my heart and soul wishing to find one solution
But only gap there is to see and reach beyond
Gap that's been created even before ones born and wonder on
Something that might be crafted by both you and I in portion

Both part away too far to be reach
One too tired to move on
One is heartless and walks on
Way in the middle is transparently being ditched

No comments: