Sunday, January 04, 2009

ALL IN A YEAR – 40 LITTLE THANK YOU NOTES

Many things have happened this 2008, the goods, the bads, and the standing stills. All have passed. Some stays in my heart, some just goes away. But all in between, I have no regrets to those things. I won’t say I learn many things this year, but I had learned some of the hardest lessons in my life. I had the ups and downs just like everybody else. I failed and I succeeded just like everybody else.

So, welcoming this year, I would like to send a little thank you notes to those who have been fulfilling my life, on 2008 and or for more years to come.

· Lord, thank you for all your blessing throughout the days and more to come. I believe that you will give me nothing but the best.

  • Papa, Mama and Dede

This might be a short one compare tp what you have given me, but, please know that I thank God everyday for all of you. You’ve been there for me all the way, with the obvious or hidden endless support understanding that often makes me confused. Your love keeps me believe in myself at the end of the road, and I truly love you for that.

· Meet my angels: Bening, Raisha, Denzel, Keeya, Zahra, Timmy, Arya, Nindya, Raffa, Jeremy, Rainier, Bayu, Rasyad, Kenneth, Aini, Muria, Noni, Shelvya, Axl, Kaylee, Jolly, Livi, Kei, Angga, Claire, Dhafin, Felicia, Glenn, Rere, Tabe, Fano, Michelle, Chacha, Devon, Bryce, Erica, Stuart, Zeta, Vrinda, Kaka, Darren, Michael, Derrick, Bima, Nabil, Fabian, Annika, little Zahra, Tasya, Gio, Kingking, Jeje, Eldy, Tacia, Lala, Raymond, Axel, Leon, and the rest but not least. I couldn’t thank my angels enough for what they have given me. Calm me down just with their simple sincere smile. I got some unpredictable worthy lessons from them.

· Bapak Didit, Ibu Diba, Bunda Yane, Mama Henny, Mama Tina and Mama Nita plus Facebook parents, Ibu Fanny, Ibu Diah, Ibu Daning, … Bet you guys didn’t know that you have spiced me up a little. Thank you so much, and sorry for the hippy or too happy things that just uncontrollably came out. Sorry to say, but you’re going to see more in the upcoming days. Peace! J

· Ibu Yuli thank you for my so called surprise birthday cake.

· All babysitters, thank you for your smiles that made me smile back. Be happy!

· Monica’s Club, Agnes, Sendy, Geby, Eva, Mei Na. You won’t believe how much I love you. Thank you so much for standing by me through work days and even more. Thank you for listening all through my b****ing, anguish, laughter and cry. I couldn’t ask for better friends at work or outside or whatever. Hope we’ll stay this way not just at Dr. Sukimin, but also Dr. Curie… JOKING! I mean, NAV, Happy Puppy, Lemonade, Venetia (WHAT???) Pren Poreper lah! Xoxo GOSSIP GIRL.

· Dine!!! Thank you for ‘the look’, ‘the words’, the advices that surprised me all the way. Thank you for opening my mind. Still couldn’t believe that those came from you. I’m going to need more advise in our days to come.

· Meiko, you’ve given me more than you think. You made me glad that I learned something the hard way. I won’t say that I’m going to get rid of my childish behavior inside of me, but, I’m going to control it better… I’m going to miss you at last.

· Ms Ida and Ms Tias, thank you for lending your ear towards me, this little girl who is still trying to find some light in her mind.

· Hasti, Nuri and Mirah. Thank you for listening to my overwhelmed feelings and getting me to fight back for what I deserve. Thank you for standing where you are.

· Jenny, Winny, Dionne, you have a long wide road ahead of you. Keep on fighting. Thank you for not being so difficult new kids on the block and for cheering me up throughout those days.

· Bu Vera, Pak Evan, Ms Lisa, thank you for the support and the chance to learn a lot of things.

· Bu Fangfang, thanks for sharing the American Idol. Cook won because of us.

· Ditaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I won’t say I miss you, but thank you for missing me. GOTCHA!

· Nancy, thank you for letting me to make fun of you. Miss you lots, girl.

· Jane!!! Can’t believe I miss you. Thank you for filling my days with awesome laughter and unnecessary jokes. You were the best, and now I am.

· Irma and Dewi, thanks for helping. Wish you all the best.

· Securities, thank you for your continuous protection.

· Aris, thank you for all the things that you share with me. The movie and songs files, the life and love stories, the car, the shows, the b****ing, the cursing and every little thing. I’m glad to have you around those days of my life and hopefully more to come.

· Nia, you might not be with me all the time, but you have given me the quality time every time we met. Love ya, love ya, love ya, sis!

· Monyet, Inneke, Honey David, Harry, Fofo, Satriya, Cisco, thank you for the quality time that we have spent throughout the year. We should hang out more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, and more. Love you sooo much. I’ll be here anytime you need me.

· Robin and Jeff. Boys will be boys, guys. Thank you for listening to my boy and non-sense problems. Emrey, miss you! Facebook, please, lol. Sarah, thank you for letting me sharing the music and work, work, work, boring life. Love you all, people!

· Robert, thank you for making me smile throughout those days and I wish you a great life ahead. Miss you!

· Heidi, Helen, Sisca, Tiya, Gigin, my politician friends that will never be colleague, may prosperity of this country and the world be with us in every way. Peace towards anything that anywhere that anyplace. Understand? No? Me too! (Terima teman apa adanya menjadi slogan yang abadi)

· Dian, Jejes, Cilla, Nia, and fellow Alto, thank you for letting me sing with you while bothering here and there. Carry on, girls.

· Anggie, Nina, thank you for sharing and you know where to find me if you need another time.

· Ega, Theo, Ucil, thank you for that short laugh and idea to make that “Di Dalam Dunia Gue” edition, release date planning will be April 2009. Beware!

· PABAI (Persatuan Atlet Badminton Alto Indonesia), Hilda, Dian, Donna, Erlie, plus Bayu, thank you for keeping your smile available. Keep in touch, ladies!

· Kuki, David, plus Winna, you bee eye see tea itches, thank you for giving that unbelievable gossip name, autocorrect, and thank you for giving me great laugh and a wide comfortable crazy zone when we met.

· Lutfi (a.k.a Brian Quagmire, I made that up, but look, they fit :p), thank you for sharing your interests, especially that Family Guy thingy and Atomic Kitten videos. Say no to piracy! Thank you for sharing your pre-release books, can’t wait for Book 3 and so forth. Good luck for those books. Thank you for your all kind of support throughout those days and hopefully more to come J

· Flo and Paul, thank you for your ongoing different kind of support. I should’ve hate you but turned out to miss you all. My days would be totally blue if I never knew you.

· Pak Tommy, thank you for watching and keeping me in your mind.

· Shendy Spears, Tia, Yocie, Ndha, Ono, Pade, Milke, Amel, My TLC (Santi and KS), Asty thank you for keeping our friendship up till now. Same casts, different scripts. Love you just the same and more.

· Iko… thank you for your unimportantness. Can’t say anything here, the rumors will spread!

· Wanda, thank you for the opportunity. Can’t wait to see you again.

· Nita, thank you for Vella, Vita and Tessa, thank you for expecting, Dyna, thank you for waiting. Love you, girls!

· Riswan, Mirna, Tonny, Mba An, and others in Reading Light, thank you for the OK supply and for welcoming me there.

· Rio, thank you for cheering me up, you cutie pie! Love you to bits, baby.

· The rest but by no means least, family and friends that cannot be mentioned one by one, from Jakarta to Bandung, from Asia to Europe, from UCVers to PSMers, from HIers to FISIPers to UNPARes to UIers, you know who you are, the people whom I met throughout the days of 2008, from drivers to cooks, passerby, from bad to good singers who sang all kinds of songs, awesome and suck actors, from HSM to Twilight, from Family Guy to Southpark, you and you and you and you and you, just everyone, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: