Sunday, January 04, 2009

Another Wish Came True

Been wishing for clues for days now, and finally got it. At least that’s what I think. I was wishing for God to give me clues whether this man will be the one for me. After sign by sign, it’s getting more obvious that he might not be the one for me… Sad? Definitely, but, maybe, yet again, this is the best way, not just for me but for the both of us.

One thing, though, it seems very hard for me to just go away and pass this fact by. Why? Oddly, I might be in love already. How? I don’t know. I’m the kind of girl who’s easily fall in love with someone. He’s been so nice, even up till now.

Looking back, all those nice things and attention that he’s been given me seemed meant more to me. Well, I take the blame for this and maybe that’s why it’s hard for me to accept the fact that he’s in love with someone else.

But, don’t worry. I’m getting there. I’m turning my positive thinking mode on. Besides, my wish has come true, even I get better result, we still communicate, nicely, and again, I couldn’t wish for more. At least, up till now…

I talked this through with my friends, and they surely gave strength to go on… J

I’m okay now.

No comments: