Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happiness in Love


Today, there were 3 friends of mine talking about their love problems, and one of them, wrote this, "I just keep asking why it is so hard 4 me to find happiness in love."
Define love and define happiness. Many people will come up with many definition, all with their own thoughts, addition and repetition, nothing's right, nothing's wrong, everybody has their own justification.
What's mine and what's yours?
To be honest, can't really define those two words and make any connection out of them. Do they really connected?
I always claim that I'm the kind of girl who easily love someone, and I love doing it. Based on what I've seen from myself and my point of view, love will be defined as something unconditional. For me, there's so many ways to love someone unconditionally, such as befriend, and be there in time of needs, just listen. Well, something more always appreciated :)
It is hard when you want something more but, apparently, seems so out of reach for so many reasons, even for the worst and most stupid reason. But, think that you could love them in another way may make you feel a bit better. There's always a way to love someone, isn't there?
By the way, can you really tell when do you really really in love with someone? I mean, why is there so many couple divorce when at first they claim to fall in love to each other. Shouldn't love last? Nothing is so good that last eternally, but in love, I assumed it should be 'till death do us part' thingy. Death is not divorce paper!
Okay, let's move on to happiness. Ehm, shortly, I am a happy person, as in happy happy or happy go lucky, both quite the same for me, just the same when I put on a smile or a fake smile, no matter what, it's still a smile. Have I found my happiness? I can't answer that really. I have so many wishes came true up till now. Got my friends, my life, my dreams, sunshine, so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy. But do they?
Respond to this statement, "Feel good is something we earn or something we have to fight for?" It might appear as an easy question for you, but I find it hard to answer this one. Very very hard... Can't even conclude now, so, I'll leave it floating in the air, the water or whatever...
PS. I'm trying to move on, and still trying. Sometimes I think I have, but, keep coming back and stranded, again and again, but I don't want you to say goodbye as well. I won't say I love you just yet, but I surely care about you, and that won't change that easy. So, all I ask from you is to let me love you in my own way, let me care for you, let me carry you, because I'd love to... :)

No comments: