Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Divine Gentleman

Okay... I met this lovely fine gentleman. I don't actually know him, but I've been noticing him since I first saw him... Where? At the church... I know, you're not suppose to go to church to find guys or anything in particular other than to pray and such, but hey... i can't help it, I have eyes... Lord will understand. Haha...
Now back to this gentleman. First... he's married, since he always comes to the mass with his wife and daughter... and now, he's got another child, I think the baby is a baby boy. His children are adorable... They really do. His daughter is beautiful and course the baby is cute. Gosh... And he seems to love em very much!!!
By the way... Then I come to think why do I fall easily to the kind of gentlemen like he is? I always fall easily to men who have kids already, especially when they got really close with the children. Oh my God... =D I even thikn and imagine that I'm actually their mother or their wife... It's like... I want one of those. Haha... Yeah... I really want one of those. A divine gentleman, to spend all of my life ahead with him...

No comments: