Friday, October 06, 2006

My Piano Man

When you hear the music’s playing
and you can really feel the love
I’m sure it’s my piano man
When you hear the music’s playing
and you can really put your spirit in
I’m sure it’s my piano man
My piano man
who loves to play the piano
When he plays
you can feel the spirit
When he plays
you can feel the love
Dear my piano man
I really love to see you play
I really love to hear you play
When you put your beautiful fingers
on the old piano
you start to play the song…
No matter how bad it is
the song will always be beautiful in my ear
Because it’s my piano man’s playing it
Gracefully you play the tunes
of the song on a summer in June
Feels like it slips through my wound
and heals with your lovely tunes
O, my piano man
My piano man…
I love the way you play the piano
I love the way you look at me as well
When you look at me,
I can feel that I can feel you
Just like music entering
the innocent heart of mine
What am I got to do
to show that I love youI need to find a way
so my love won’t be fly away…
Or should I just keep it to myself
So the love won’t ever whiter fade…

No comments: