Monday, October 16, 2006

Work, work, work...

Entering the working world is not as hard as I thought it would be. Well, at least until now. haven't doing anything much, though. But, I think it's gonna be just fine time and time ahead... hope it will.
Everybody in High/Scope bandung seems to be nice. Start from the owners and my future co-workers, if I got through the 3 months probation. I really want to get into the high/Scope community a lot. It's really a great opportunity for me to grow, to work and just to everything.
Just wish me luck, will ya?
The pre-training day...
I didn't do much but to observe and help a little. Well, they didn't ask me much too. But, they'll evaluate that day. But I have mu defense that I prepare if they questioning my action. I'm just so ready... Because I knew I did my best :D
can't wait for the trainning day. But I don't know what will happen on those days to come.

No comments: