Monday, October 02, 2006

What Would You Do?

You know that someone that you care about the most are doing something bad, something really bad that hurt another person that you love the most too. What would you do? Who will you defend, when you cannot defend anyone since each and everyone of them won't listen to you and will consider that you are in a certain side. You cannot take side, right? And... I don't know. I know what she did is wrong, but I won't tell the truth to the other, since I know that there's going to be a real big fight that will ruin our realtionship together. And I don't want that to happen. Am I wrong of doing that?
She was sending an inappropriate text to the other through her relatives number that know nothing about the other. I know her relative, that's why I know she did it. There's no coincident like that, right???
She'll meet her tomorrow... I don't know what will happen. Hopefully nothing bad. I don't know... I really don't know but I erally don't want anything bad to happen that will ruin our realtionship together. It's ruin already, and I don't want to make it worse... :(
Why did she do this??? I know, because she's been hurt sooo deeply that she cannot stand it anymore. But, why can't she just say it straight to her face when she's hurt? Well, she's the type of keeping it to her alone, and just gooooooooooooooooooooo nuts. Is that good?
Well, if nobody wants to understand eachother... How can the problem will be solved? Gosh... they're all adults, why can't they just sit face to face and talk it through???

No comments: