Friday, October 06, 2006

Stay True

I cried myself to sleep last night
cuz something really doesn’t feel right
You might not care if want to hold you tight
You might want me to get out of your sight
I just want the best for you
If it’s gonna be the way, then I will walk through
Cast away the feeling for you
Cast away the feelings so true
I won’t beg you to stay
Though I’m dying on my knees to have you here
I won’t beg you stay
Though I’m dying on my knees to have you here
I won’t stand in your way
I’ll let you free to cast away all of your fear
But I’ll be here anytime, anyway
Maybe it’s my fault
If I’m easily fallen in love with you
Maybe it’s my fault
Why I let myself drown into the warmth of your angelic touch?
My feelings for you are so true
I won’t lie to myself
I will stay true

No comments: